GenChal 2022: Feedback Comment Generation for Writing Learning
Feedback comment generation is a task where, given an input text, a system generates hints or explanatory notes that help language learners improve their writing skills.
For more details of the task, refer to the task definition page and our task proposal paper.
The evaluation results are out! They can be viewed on the results page.
- 28 January 2022: Kick-off and training data release
- 2 May 2022: Test data release
- 9 May 2022: Generation result submission
- 25 June 2022: Evaluation result notification
- Paper submission (following INLG 2023)
- Ryo Nagata (Konan University / JST, PRESTO)
- Masato Hagiwara (Earth Species Project / Octanove Labs)
- Hanawa Kazuaki (RIKEN / Tohoku University)
- Masato Mita (RIKEN / Tohoku University)
For general inquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.